Saturday, September 11, 2010

A New Chapter

A new chapter has begun in my life. My senior year! How exciting is that?! Its my second year at Itasca Community College as a PSEO student. So when its all said and done I will graduate highschool with my diploma and AA (Associates in Arts degree) Which is my two year degree of all my generals. I've joined CRU (Campus Crusade for Christ) A student lead ministry on campus. I play in the worship team, our first performance is this Tuesday at 7! So I'm excited for that! I've seen God doing some pretty amazing things in my life. He provided me with friends from youth group at school, and I'm meeting a lot of people! I've been trying to keep busy so time will pass quickly! God has blessed me with the best friend I never had before. Micah! He keeps me grounded, keeps challenging me, and is always there for me. He's even my number one math tutor ;~) If I need help I call him up! lol
But one thing I've learned most about this past summer is forgiveness. How do we keep from being bitter and forgiving people? One of the worst things is bitterness. And this summer it was hard for me to stay unbitter and not say or think mean things when I seen certain people. So I prayed and prayed and prayed about it all Summer, everytime I seen the people. But of course me being the human I am struggled. I know it will be an on going battle, but for now, I can see these people and not have mean thoughts or say mean things. I believe I have truly forgiven them. Which is a huge victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment