Monday, March 22, 2010

Things I've learned.



Where to start? This last summer was so amazing yet so bad... I won't go into any details, but I learned a lot. I have always known that God won't put you through anything you can't handle but boy oh boy I didn't know how much I could handle. I have had a lot of struggle the past couple of months that I still deal with at times. But I know with God's help I will make it to the end! :~) I also had so much fun at times!!! I met a new friend ;~) Who has helped me through all my struggles by telling me to lean on God more. He helped me become stronger and rely on God more than I was.
My family and I started attending West Cohasset Chapel this past summer. Its been sooo great!!! I love going to youth group and playing worship and just learning about God with people my age and just hanging out!


No comments:

Post a Comment